Friday 14 January 2011

MAIN TASK POST 4 Group Meetings

In this post i will display a  group meeting and discussing the following:

  • Genre of your opening sequence

  • Plot of whole film.

  • Description of opening sequence





  • Becky- So were doing rom com



    Alice- I like that idea too


    Chloe- Yes I like that idea, I think the main girl should feature in the title sequence


    Becky- And I like the idea of doing all the writing in food like spaghetti letters and fridge magnets and makeup on the mirror


    Chloe- I think we should show a clip of the girl with something embarrassing happening to show she has a hetic life


    Becky- Yes I like that idea we will need some happy bubbly music.


    Alice- we could film it in a alley way and have her walking out and the clips of the girl getting ready should be in a house


    Chloe- I think the song toothpaste kisses would be really good to use


    Becky- I think at the start we can show her hetic life and having messing room and very clumsy type of person


    Alice- I think it would be good to show that she getting ready to go on a date as well and she’s exicted


    Chloe- yes that’s good and maybe she can be on the phone to her friend so we can set the scence and what is going to be happening in the film


    Becky- We could also do that through text


    Chloe- yes if we get a boy to text out a text and make it obvious it’s a boys hand then get the girl to reply and make it obvious that it’s a girls hand we can also set what is going to happen in the rest of the film or give a small insight.

    1 comment:

    Mrs Shipp said...

    Alice, you are working really hard. Well done. Can you get notes from your group to help you do the tasks you missed last week? Title timeline and close analysis. See me if you need to see what it should look like. Miss Wells