Monday 3 January 2011

Post 12 Evidence of targets

In order to achieve my targets i set out a plan for each one to show me what to do in future.
  • "To plan a better location so we don't have to re shoot, check for sound levels appropriate setting for the story line and correct lighting."
In order to achieve This I will make time to find the location which fits these must haves, this may take up my own extra time however it will be a benefit as it will save me time when filming and i wont have to change other work such as location recce. Therefore when looking for a location to film check that its situated in a noise free location, to make sure its a basic room so i can turn it in to whatever the theme of the short film and to make sure the lighting is correct for the filming .

  • "Timing. To plan out our time so i don't run out in my filming and edit time."   
In order to achieve this i will have to stay relabel to the shooting schedule in order to make sure the time is used well. Also to make sure that everyone in the group has a fair individual role to prevent one person doing more work than others. secondly to plan my time for each task giving myself deadlines for each task. 

  • "Edit more effectively."
i used this website to suggest tips for me to use whilst editing. 
http://www.zepy.net/archives/rrripple-edit-social-media-sharing-platform.html

  • "Team commutation to make sure everyone has a fair role in the group."
As a group we have decide in future to allocate roles for each person present so its a fair amount for each,presenting something as a shooting schedule and relaying to this.
  • "improve my level of ict on my blog"
In order to achieve this is have made sure i re look over everything i type or place on my blog , i will take my time with skills and use tools to help me such as spell checker and the position tool.

No comments: